Are you thinking of making the leap to Ubuntu and don't know where to start? Here you will find one ubuntu starter guide so that you are very clear about the first steps you must take if you want to install any of its distributions on your computer.
We hope that this Ubuntu course clear all your doubts and if you still have any, do not hesitate to stop by our tutorial section in which you will find guides for all kinds of technical (and not so technical) aspects of Ubuntu.
What will you find in this Ubuntu guide? Mainly, you will have access to content that will give answer to the most common questions that arise when you decide to abandon Windows or any other system and want to install Ubuntu instead.
Clearing doubts about Ubuntu
Download and install Ubuntu
- How to download Ubuntu
- How to burn a bootable CD or USB with the Ubuntu installer
- Learn to install Ubuntu in a few steps
First contact with Ubuntu
- Getting started with Ubuntu, where do I start?
- The login screen
- Window managers vs desktops
- How to install a program in Ubuntu
- How to install visual themes in Ubuntu
- 3 visual themes to customize Ubuntu
- Conky, a widget to show the resources of your PC
- List of repositories for Ubuntu
- How to delete a PPA repository
- Terminal and its basic commands
- Change the look of the terminal for a retro one.
- How to install packages manually